Wondering what the new craze 'lip blushing' really is?
To find out more.... Read on!
Who Can Benefit From This Treatment?
- People who have busy lifestyles or not a huge amount of time to get ready in the mornings
- Clients who lack symmetry, colour or definition to the outline of their lips
- Disabled / partially sighted individuals who struggle with their makeup routine
- Anyone not wanting to go down the filler route, but want their lips more defined and fuller looking
- Alternatively, clients who may have had filler, and now their natural lip line is less noticeable!
Why Lip Blush?
- Saves time getting ready!
- Saves aggravation of trying to perfect application, especially for clients who lack symmetry in their lips.
- Convenient. You will no longer need to spend time shopping for your perfect shade once your favourite lipstick has run out, especially when you discover they have discontinued your favourite shade!!
- Smudge free. Your colour will stay where it belongs all day and night and will be one less thing to remove during your bedtime routine.
- Long lasting. Your colour can be retained from 2 - 5 years before needing to be topped up!
- Long term investment. Save money purchasing lipsticks, paying out for lip enhancing treatments etc!
Lip Blush Versus Filler
Lip Blush can be very effective in making lips ‘appear’ fuller and more defined, but it is a completely different procedure to Lip Filler and delivers very different results. When regular lipstick is applied, lips will look fuller and more defined, but don’t actually change in size. Lip Blush does exactly the same thing, only it doesn’t smudge or come off throughout the course of the day. Lip Filler however, involves injecting Collagen or Hyaluronic acid into the lips to increase volume and size. Again it is not a permanent procedure and lasts anything from 6 to 18 months.
Both Lip Blush and Lip Filler are performed once the lips have been numbed with anesthetic so are not considered to be painful, however you may experience soreness, bruising and throbbing with both treatments.
Lip Blushing by Amber at Image costs £250. If you need a top up treatment (some clients will, some won't need it. This is £100 and needs to be taken up to 8 weeks after the initial treatment).
Don’t be swayed by cheaper prices. Semi-Permanent makeup is a technical skill, and a fully trained Artist will have invested heavily in his or her training to reach industry standards. Remember, nice lips aren’t cheap and cheap lips aren’t nice.
How Long Does Lip Blushing Take?
The whole procedure takes roughly 2 to 3 hours including numbing and consultation. You will require a patch test that should be done at least 24 hours prior to your procedure. Depending on retention, the top up session will be a shorter session.
Want to book in?