Here is some aftercare advice that you will need to ensure that your nails are always at their best.
- For your nail health never remove the gelish yourself, you should always get a qualified nail technician to do this to prevent damage of the nail.
- Always wear gloves when washing up, gardening, housework or using any chemicals etc.
- Dry your hands thoroughly after getting them wet.
- Cuticle oil is essential, this will hydrate the cuticle and prevent any cracking or soreness around the area.
- Always keep your nails at a responsible length, everyone has a different breaking point, depending on the clients nails having them too long will cause breakage.
- If the gelish has chipped never try and pick this or bite around the area this will cause lifting.
- Depending on the clients nails them self’s we advise you to return to the salon every 2-3 weeks as the nails will have outgrown however some clients can go longer.
- Never use your nails as tools such as picking off labels or opening up parcels use the pads of your fingers to avoid chipping etc.
Fun Facts About Gelish
- Hand and nail harmony was established in 2009 by Danny Haile. Haile created, what is now popularly known simply as Gelish.
- Since 2009, Gelish has produced over 100 colours and counting.
- They have sold in over 80 countries worldwide.
- These Luscious long lasting nails have been seen on the fingers of many celebrities including Nicole Scherzinger, Rita Ora, Katy Perry and many more!
Remember to treat your nails like jewels not tools for the best results! We hope to see you again soon.
Recommended Products To Use
- Cuticle Oil – £8.00.
- OPI Avojuice hand cream – £2.50.